By downloading and/or using the App, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our App, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Company Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
The Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our App.
Information We Collect Directly From You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our App. We ask you to provide a name, take a selfie photo, provide your work email address, identify your work location, and answer various medical questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and exposure. You also have the option to provide a photo of any COVID-19 testing results. Based on your answers to the questions asked, the App will generate a QR code that your employer can scan to determine if you may enter the workplace. When you use the App, all your answers are stored on your mobile device except for your selfie photo collected by the App that we store on our doc.ai servers. We temporarily display your photo, name, and work email provided on your phone to enable you to generate an encrypted QR code that your employer can scan. We do not provide to your employer the answers you provide to the questions asked via the App; however, your employer will know if you are permitted entry to the workplace, which is based on the combination of answers you provide and that can generate the encrypted QR code.
Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about the pages you view on our App.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
● To provide our App to you, including to allow your employer to scan your encrypted QR code to determine whether you may enter the workplace.
● To communicate with you about your use of our App, to respond to your inquiries, and for other user services purposes.
● With respect to the pages you view, to better understand how users access and use our App, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our App are more (or least) used by users.
● To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the limited amount of information we have, including personal information, as follows:
● In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
● To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
● With Your Employer. As noted above, when your employer scans your encrypted QR code, your name and photo will be displayed on the device your employer uses to scan your encrypted QR code. We do not provide to your employer the answers you provide to the questions asked via the App; however, your employer will know if you are permitted entry to the workplace, which is based on the combination of answers you provide.
● We never sell your data.
Our App may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password and phone by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To My Personal Information
You may modify certain personal information, such as your work email, that you have submitted by accessing your profile via the App and updating your information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the App for a period of time.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our App.