• Personal Information
• How we use the information we collect
• Privacy and Anonymity
• Links to other websites and applications
• How to Contact Us
The types of personal information that we may collect from our App users include all the information you provide or you consent to any other third parties to provide us to create or include as part of a doc.ai account or user profile (“Account Information”), including but not limited to your name, email address, date of birth, gender, test data and other personal data such as medical data such as medications, health goals, conditions, test data, conversations (online and otherwise), and other information, which helps to personalize your doc.ai experience.
Account Information includes online information you direct doc.ai to retrieve, by providing doc.ai with access information, from third parties with whom you have a customer relationship, maintain an account, or to whom you provide health information. We do not review this retrieved information for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and are not responsible for products and services offered by or on third-party sites. We cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. We cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any of your Account Information. Doc.ai uses your Account Information to help you better understand, stay engaged with, and track your health to provide you with personalized and health relevant information. You can edit, modify and/or delete the information appearing in your profile at any time. You have a right to edit your profile, add or remove information to make it more accurate or complete at any time.
Your account and profile information are secure, encrypted, and password protected. We keep your personally identifiable information private and secure.
We meet HIPAA security standards for all interactions subject to HIPAA regulations. Your personal information will be stored in a secure manner and full access to the App is only enabled by username and password you set. We use sophisticated security and encryption and follow up-to-date industry standards to protect both during transmission and after we receive the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. doc.ai maintains standard physical and electronic procedural safeguards that limit access to your personal information by our employees.
We may use the information (including your Account Information) we collect as follows:
• create and manage your profile;
• provide you with relevant information based on your Account Information;
• perform data analyses (including de-identification and aggregation of personal information);
• perform data trials (personal information is to be de-identified and anonymized before aggregated);
• respond and have dialogs about your inquiries;
• deliver and manage user support;
• operate, evaluate and improve our operations (including developing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
• provide services to you;
• perform internal user analytics to best approach potential users effective on and after April 1, 2019;
• perform screen use analytics to provide better user experience of the App;
• protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
• comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Your use of doc.ai is anonymous and your identifiable information such as your name, date of birth, email address and other such information is not visible to others.
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
Our App may provide links to other websites and applications for your convenience and information. These websites and applications may operate independently from us. Linked sites and applications may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or applications are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites' or applications' content, any use of the sites or applications, or the privacy practices of the sites or applications.