We value your privacy.
• Personal Information
• How we use the information we collect
• Privacy and Anonymity
• Links to other websites and applications
• How to Contact Us
PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe types of personal information that we may collect from our App users include all the information you provide or you consent to any other third parties to provide us to create or include as part of a doc.ai account or user profile (“Account Information”), including but not limited to your name, email address, date of birth, gender, test data and other personal data such as medical data such as medications, health goals, conditions, test data, conversations (online and otherwise), and other information, which helps to personalize your doc.ai experience. Account Information includes online information you direct doc.ai to retrieve, by providing doc.ai with access information, from third parties with whom you have a customer relationship, maintain an account, or to whom you provide health information. We do not review this retrieved information for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and are not responsible for products and services offered by or on third-party sites. We cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. We cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any of your Account Information. Doc.ai uses your Account Information to help you better understand, stay engaged with, and track your health to provide you with personalized and health relevant information. You can edit, modify and/or delete the information appearing in your profile at any time. You have a right to edit your profile, add or remove information to make it more accurate or complete at any time. Your account and profile information are secure, encrypted, and password protected. We keep your personally identifiable information private and secure and we do not display or share it without your consent.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe may use the information (including your Account Information) we collect as follows:
• create and manage your profile;
• provide you with relevant information based on your Account Information;
• perform data analyses (including de-identification and aggregation of personal information);
• perform data trials (personal information is to be de-identified and anonymized before aggregated);
• respond and have dialogs about your inquiries;
• deliver and manage user support;
• operate, evaluate and improve our operations (including developing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
• provide services to you;
• perform internal user analytics to best approach potential users effective on and after April 1, 2019;
• perform screen use analytics to provide better user experience of the App;
• protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
• comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.