We value your privacy.
- Personal Information
- How we use the information we collect
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Links to other websites and applications
- How to Contact Us
The types of personal information that we may collect from our App users include the information you provide or you consent to any third parties to provide us to create or include as part of a doc.ai account. Personal information comprises general data which comprises name, email address, date of birth, gender, etc., and health data which comprises lab test data, medications, and clinical trial level medical data, etc., which helps to personalize your doc.ai experience.
Health data includes online information you direct doc.ai to retrieve, by providing doc.ai with access information, from third parties with whom you have a customer relationship, maintain an account, or to whom you provide health information. You represent that you are entitled to allow us to access and use this information from third parties without obligating us to pay any fees, and authorize our access and use as your agent and not as an agent of any third party. We do not review this retrieved information for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and are not responsible for products and services offered by or on third-party sites. We cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. We cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any of your Account Information.
Doc.ai uses your personal information to help you better understand, stay engaged with, and track your health to provide you with personalized and health relevant information.
You can edit, modify and/or delete the information appearing in your profile at any time. You have a right to edit your health profile, add or remove information to make it more accurate or complete.
Your account and profile information are secure, encrypted, and password protected.
We keep your personally identifiable information private and secure and we do not display or share it without your consent.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information to provide services to you. How we use them may include:
- provide you with health relevant information based on your health data;
- perform data process (including de-identification and anonymization to segregate general data and health data);
- upon your permission and on a case-by-case basis, retrieve and have data scientists to access your de-identified and anonymized health data for data trial purpose based on your sign-up, consent, and qualification to join the data trial.
- have data scientists perform data trials based on aggregated de-identified and anonymized data in a limited period of time;
- deliver and manage user support;
- operate, evaluate and improve our operations (including developing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- store the information until it is notified otherwise to provide beneficial health related data not limited to statistics, trending and services to doc.ai affiliates;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY
Your use of doc.ai is anonymous and your identifiable information such as your name, date of birth, email address and other such information is not visible to others.
De-identified data are used to run and improve our system and services provided by doc.ai. De-identified data may be used by us or third party partners to conduct research and analysis.
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
Our App may provide links to other websites and applications for your convenience and information. These websites and applications may operate independently from us. Linked sites and applications may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or applications are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites' or applications' content, any use of the sites or applications, or the privacy practices of the sites or applications.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Company Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Company Services, please contact Company as set forth below or, if any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, and you are a California resident, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 "R" Street, Sacramento, California 95814 or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
636 Waverley Street, Suite 200,
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Phone: (650) 521-0380